Endless Online Forum

Copyright eoforum ©2011

InfoEOCalendarFAQGalleryEOSERVDownloadsWho is OnlineTop 250Please waitSLNHomeShopSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Very important information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brakethroo

Brakethroo

TNL : 0

Very important information Empty
PostSubject: Very important information   Very important information EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:49 pm

In four days, yesterday will be thursday, and tommorrow will be saturday, and sunday comes afterword.

Bump so everyone can see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brakethroo

Brakethroo

PostSubject: Re: Very important information   Very important information EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:49 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brakethroo

Brakethroo

PostSubject: Re: Very important information   Very important information EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:49 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brakethroo

Brakethroo

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brakethroo

Brakethroo

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brakethroo

Brakethroo

PostSubject: Re: Very important information   Very important information EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:50 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nerded

Nerded

PostSubject: Re: Very important information   Very important information EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Yesterday was thursday tomorrow is saturday, afterwards is SUNDAY!

friday friday, gettin down on friday Everybody's lookin forward to the weekend.

Partyin partyin ya! partyin partyin ya! fun fun fun fun lookin forward to the weekend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coolrax

Coolrax

PostSubject: Re: Very important information   Very important information EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:40 am

But today is monday?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pickupstixx

pickupstixx

PostSubject: Re: Very important information   Very important information EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:14 pm

lmfao, rebecca black, haha she's making a new son named 'LOL'
i thought everybody took her as joke... i guess not some people xDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kodyt

Kodyt

TNL : 1

PostSubject: Re: Very important information   Very important information EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:14 pm

She paid 3grand for that friday song.. her parents are rich and will keep dishing out the dough until she gets signed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zombie.knocc.us
pickupstixx

pickupstixx

PostSubject: Re: Very important information   Very important information EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:00 am

lmfao, she won't make it anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnified

Johnified

PostSubject: Re: Very important information   Very important information EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:05 pm

Yesterday was Justin Bieber, today is Black Rebecca.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lemur

Lemur

PostSubject: Re: Very important information   Very important information EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:01 am

I fucked around on you tube too much and found that Rebecca Black is subliminally trying to brainwash us with Illuminati propaganda Very Happy Hence: (reversed lyrics)

were from the spirit world we come now now now now major major major major we work through the spirit world and make this reality (ha) is your mind weak is your is your mind weak mind weak we're from the spirit world we can see down here (ha) is your mind weak is your is your we're from the spirit world we come now now now now major major major major we work through the spirit world & make this reality (ha) is your mind weak is your is your mind weak (we are here) mind weak we're from the spirit world we can see down here (ha) is your mind weak is your is your mind numb numb numb ah hell yeah i chill with satan down for the price the urchin of christ gets hottest pits in me you'll manifest hell books as they come (from the sky) come whoooo that's some confidence (they lose) demolition helps genocide and misery came down from the sky (theists) from the sky sky (conformists) so high (its a family) his nerve and demolition would empower bush airbrushing terror jesus' not what i serve we're plasma innocent she pas pure eyes and we're amongst peers this fall by my hand now you pity us it was you maybe us it was you you you yes your yes your thinking is this is your is your so is your mind weak we're from the spirit world we come now now now now major major major major we work through the spirit world & make this reality (ha) is your mind weak is your is your mind weak mind weak we're from the spirit world we can see down here (ha) is your mind meek is your is your snake biggest man when i kiss you (it turns me on) it turns me on mom these men are stars these guys mom they make me fart out mayonnaise if they would realize sit back we sit back i hate yeah we are a mob you will never find a group like we sit back they'd hate us wouldn't they never will i kneel down down blasphemous no words have forces here why i am under mercy of violence we work through the spirit world & we come now now now now major major major major we work through the spirit world & make this reality (ha) is your mind meek is your is your mind weak mind weak we're from the spirit world we can see down here (ha) is your mind meek is your is your snake biggest? damn nice he's cute he turns me on mom give it a lick this guys banana makes me fart out mayonnaise big snare mommy suck suck mom check it out his bods so fu**in nice naked i know they should see that we've been on and on kiss me waltz in my spell give your mayonnaise tires why had i gone mom why had i had sex tonight thought i'd get action (fear) thought i'd get known mom look my neck & mom he ain't nervous ahahahaha hate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oxyda
GM
GM
Oxyda

TNL : 4

PostSubject: Re: Very important information   Very important information EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:06 pm

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very important information   Very important information Empty

Back to top Go down

Very important information
Page 1 of 1