Endless Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Online Forum

Copyright eoforum ©2011

InfoEOGalleryEOSERVLatest imagesDownloadsWho is OnlineTop 250Please waitSLNHomeShopSearchRegisterLog in

Recruiting Forum Staff Members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oxyda
GM
GM
Oxyda

TNL : 4

Recruiting Forum Staff Members Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting Forum Staff Members   Recruiting Forum Staff Members EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:09 pm

Dear All Members,

Theirs a high percent chance for anyone who wants to be a staff of the forum or help in any ways to have their chance at this moment i am recruiting a max of 10 new staff members for a test and see how it goes, please reply to this topic of what you can do to help and you will be notice if APPROVED or DENIED, but be aware if you do not do anything after promotion, it will show me that your not worthy and you will be demoted.

This Event Will End in [October 15th]!
be quick!

------------------------------------ EDIT --------------------------------------

the Event will now END @ the beginning of 2012, the end due has increased

Last edited by Oxyda on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://endlessonline.forumotion.com
Aboriginal
GM
GM

TNL : 0

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Forum Staff Members   Recruiting Forum Staff Members EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:06 pm

I know I just registered, but I figured I could help. If I am chosen, I will go through recent posts to ensure that noone is breaking the forum rules. I will help members in need of information regarding the rules, and pretty much anything else.
Thanks
Abo.
Back to top Go down
Oxyda
GM
GM
Oxyda

TNL : 4

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Forum Staff Members   Recruiting Forum Staff Members EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:25 pm

Aboriginal wrote:
I know I just registered, but I figured I could help. If I am chosen, I will go through recent posts to ensure that noone is breaking the forum rules. I will help members in need of information regarding the rules, and pretty much anything else.
Thanks
Abo.

Well you hired, theirs no1 browsing the forum anymore and i could use alot of advertisers.
Back to top Go down
https://endlessonline.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Forum Staff Members   Recruiting Forum Staff Members Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruiting Forum Staff Members
Page 1 of 1