Endless Online Forum

Copyright eoforum ©2011
 
InfoEOCalendarFAQGalleryEOSERVDownloadsWho is OnlineTop 250Please waitSLNHomeShopSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 [Official] Server Offline! Talk it up!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
texstar



Posts : 37
TNL : 0
Join date : 2011-05-25
Age : 25
Location : Philly

[Official] Server Offline! Talk it up! Empty
PostSubject: [Official] Server Offline! Talk it up!   [Official] Server Offline! Talk it up! EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:37 am

Just to STOP the retards from making the forum half full of topics asking if the server is down, I'm gonna give it to ya short and sweet.

NO! Jimmyee simply froze the server. He can stop it whenever he wants, he just wants his character back that controls EOBot.

If you wanna discuss Jimmyee and his faggotry, please do so. I for one think Jimmyee should have his little dick cut off, then choked with it, right while he's pissing, so pee and blood come out of the stubble where his cock had been cut off from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
terrorize

terrorize

Posts : 41
TNL : 2
Join date : 2011-05-25

[Official] Server Offline! Talk it up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Official] Server Offline! Talk it up!   [Official] Server Offline! Talk it up! EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:13 am

rofl pretty sick nut eh its easy to bypass his bot use an autoclicker anyways im selling all my shit off to this is just tomuch now fags like him gotta come n ruin eo again damn polaks who told them bout eo ffs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
curtis



Posts : 1
TNL : 0
Join date : 2011-06-01

[Official] Server Offline! Talk it up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Official] Server Offline! Talk it up!   [Official] Server Offline! Talk it up! EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:33 pm

terrorize wrote:
rofl pretty sick nut eh its easy to bypass his bot use an autoclicker anyways im selling all my shit off to this is just tomuch now fags like him gotta come n ruin eo again damn polaks who told them bout eo ffs



not anymore =[ i left it for 30mins and still would not let me in
Back to top Go down
View user profile
terrorize

terrorize

Posts : 41
TNL : 2
Join date : 2011-05-25

[Official] Server Offline! Talk it up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Official] Server Offline! Talk it up!   [Official] Server Offline! Talk it up! EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:46 pm

ya same shit here cant even get on anymore oh well kinda figured the polaks would fuck it up once again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
limit



Posts : 3
TNL : 0
Join date : 2011-06-03

[Official] Server Offline! Talk it up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Official] Server Offline! Talk it up!   [Official] Server Offline! Talk it up! EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:07 pm

texstar wrote:
Just to STOP the retards from making the forum half full of topics asking if the server is down, I'm gonna give it to ya short and sweet.

NO! Jimmyee simply froze the server. He can stop it whenever he wants, he just wants his character back that controls EOBot.

If you wanna discuss Jimmyee and his faggotry, please do so. I for one think Jimmyee should have his little dick cut off, then choked with it, right while he's pissing, so pee and blood come out of the stubble where his cock had been cut off from.

Exclamation He doesn't want his character back, if he did he would have just made a hack or just hack the account back. He just wants to bore people for some reason Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
limit



Posts : 3
TNL : 0
Join date : 2011-06-03

[Official] Server Offline! Talk it up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Official] Server Offline! Talk it up!   [Official] Server Offline! Talk it up! EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:08 pm

Who are polaks xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
terrorize

terrorize

Posts : 41
TNL : 2
Join date : 2011-05-25

[Official] Server Offline! Talk it up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Official] Server Offline! Talk it up!   [Official] Server Offline! Talk it up! EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:22 pm

the most fucking greedy little bastard race i ever incountered in my whole life damn you hitler u failed us big time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
texstar



Posts : 37
TNL : 0
Join date : 2011-05-25
Age : 25
Location : Philly

[Official] Server Offline! Talk it up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Official] Server Offline! Talk it up!   [Official] Server Offline! Talk it up! EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:02 pm

limit wrote:
texstar wrote:
Just to STOP the retards from making the forum half full of topics asking if the server is down, I'm gonna give it to ya short and sweet.

NO! Jimmyee simply froze the server. He can stop it whenever he wants, he just wants his character back that controls EOBot.

If you wanna discuss Jimmyee and his faggotry, please do so. I for one think Jimmyee should have his little dick cut off, then choked with it, right while he's pissing, so pee and blood come out of the stubble where his cock had been cut off from.

Exclamation He doesn't want his character back, if he did he would have just made a hack or just hack the account back. He just wants to bore people for some reason Exclamation
I've read in a post myself. The character that controls EObot needs to be deleted so jimmyee can get it back.. go check up on issues, bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
terrorize

terrorize

Posts : 41
TNL : 2
Join date : 2011-05-25

[Official] Server Offline! Talk it up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Official] Server Offline! Talk it up!   [Official] Server Offline! Talk it up! EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm

texstar wrote:
limit wrote:
texstar wrote:
Just to STOP the retards from making the forum half full of topics asking if the server is down, I'm gonna give it to ya short and sweet.

NO! Jimmyee simply froze the server. He can stop it whenever he wants, he just wants his character back that controls EOBot.

If you wanna discuss Jimmyee and his faggotry, please do so. I for one think Jimmyee should have his little dick cut off, then choked with it, right while he's pissing, so pee and blood come out of the stubble where his cock had been cut off from.

Exclamation He doesn't want his character back, if he did he would have just made a hack or just hack the account back. He just wants to bore people for some reason Exclamation
I've read in a post myself. The character that controls EObot needs to be deleted so jimmyee can get it back.. go check up on issues, bro.

Mhm he wants to control his little polak friends and the fucktards that use the bot but i doubt it will happen most ppl are aware of this and if ya still use it well damn then ya must be retarded or some shit and NO jimmyee can not hack the acc back like come on this is eo not fuckin facebook or w.e the hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kodyt

Kodyt

Posts : 74
TNL : 1
Join date : 2011-05-27

[Official] Server Offline! Talk it up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Official] Server Offline! Talk it up!   [Official] Server Offline! Talk it up! EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:18 pm

The bots off.. jimmyee cant do shit about it now. Yes he was in the wrong for doing it. But at the same time it shows vult that his "fix" of this issue last time didn't fix shit.

Oh and btw this is a DEV server... so why bitch? All your accounts will be deleted when the Official Re-Release of EO happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zombie.knocc.us
terrorize

terrorize

Posts : 41
TNL : 2
Join date : 2011-05-25

[Official] Server Offline! Talk it up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Official] Server Offline! Talk it up!   [Official] Server Offline! Talk it up! EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:42 am

ah thats not true accounts may be deleted depending on players being dicks and what not like dupes n shit like that doubt the main server will ever be brought back up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




[Official] Server Offline! Talk it up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Official] Server Offline! Talk it up!   [Official] Server Offline! Talk it up! Empty

Back to top Go down
 
[Official] Server Offline! Talk it up!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» playing offline
» No server response
» New online chess server, www.easychess.com
» Chess-Tournament-Results-Server
» FICS - Free Internet Chess Server

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Endless Online Forum :: EndlessOnline :: Announcement-
Jump to: