Endless Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Online Forum

Copyright eoforum ©2011

InfoEOGalleryEOSERVLatest imagesDownloadsWho is OnlineTop 250Please waitSLNHomeShopSearchRegisterLog in

Saphirron's Art Gallery

Go down 
+4
Johnified
ApalloCreed/Loqic
Coolrax
Dajar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dajar

Dajar

TNL : 0

Saphirron's Art Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Saphirron's Art Gallery   Saphirron's Art Gallery EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:25 am

Ok, So I guess this is where I'm going to Display my Artwork, they aren't free to use, but if you do want to use them, contact me. they are finished (this is not all my work), in case you were windering, i'll add more one in a while too.

Reno (Male Armor)
This armor, is named and based off Reno from Final Fantasy (the movie) I'm not a big fan of final fantasy, in fact the only game i've played by them is Tactics, but when I saw the picture of Reno (a character in a film of FF) I couldn't pass up making his sick outfit.
Saphirron's Art Gallery Reno_p10

Alien Suit (Male Armor)
Basic Alien Suit, I call it a clasic play on the original Alien designs. In other words, Simple.
Saphirron's Art Gallery Alien_10

Rainbow Tuxedo (Male Armor)Prototype Name: The Flamboyant Suit. The most daring armor I've made, has the potential to be the biggist hit amongst servers, or the hardest flop. More Unique then the White Tux, the Rainbow Tuxedo
Saphirron's Art Gallery Rainbo10

Inferno Tuxedo (Male Armor)
Not so daring, just a sick armor overall, gives the presence of a pyro maniac, those are tatoos btw, its a dragon that raps around your arm.
Saphirron's Art Gallery Infern10

Shutter Shades (New Glasses Style)
One in every shade, of hairstyle EO has it's the Shutter Shades, extremely Popular in the 80's now worn by celebrities, agin in a revival, it's hot among any fashonista. (order left to right: Black Shades, Blue Shades, Green Shades, Luna Shades, White Shades, Shutter Shades (original), Pink Shades, Purple Shades, Red Shades, Yellow Shades.
Saphirron's Art Gallery Previe10

Neon Belt (Paperdoll Item)
There is a full collection of NEON items for paperdolls, including an armor, and boots.
Saphirron's Art Gallery Paperd10

Remember All Items Were Made By Saphirron (A.K.A. Dajar, Me.)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/Arnold_dajar
Coolrax

Coolrax

PostSubject: Re: Saphirron's Art Gallery   Saphirron's Art Gallery EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:06 pm

These are really good bro.
Back to top Go down
ApalloCreed/Loqic

ApalloCreed/Loqic

TNL : -1

PostSubject: .......   Saphirron's Art Gallery EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:22 pm

Yea Fershoo these are some good ideas where did u come up with these
Back to top Go down
http://www.we0wnyou.webs.com
Johnified

Johnified

PostSubject: Re: Saphirron's Art Gallery   Saphirron's Art Gallery EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:31 pm

Pretty slick, bro.
Back to top Go down
Coolrax

Coolrax

PostSubject: Re: Saphirron's Art Gallery   Saphirron's Art Gallery EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:53 am

Also, you should try to do some female armors Smile
Back to top Go down
Dajar

Dajar

PostSubject: Re: Saphirron's Art Gallery   Saphirron's Art Gallery EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:51 am

Thanks,
Well these armors were all just ideas from my head, except for the rainbow tux, that's actually a recreation of a Tux, I saw in a Youtube video, but with different brighter colors
and I've tried making female armors before, I find it more difficult, but I do have alot of ideas I wanna try.
Back to top Go down
Nerded

Nerded

PostSubject: Re: Saphirron's Art Gallery   Saphirron's Art Gallery EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:11 pm

Very nice. Are these used in any private servers? You really should release them on Eoserv.
Back to top Go down
Dajar

Dajar

PostSubject: Re: Saphirron's Art Gallery   Saphirron's Art Gallery EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:50 pm

These are not, they were going to be, but the server flopped. I was going to just make my own server, but i don't know how to code anything, so i was going to release my items to some servers, not sure which. any recommendations?
Back to top Go down
Coolrax

Coolrax

PostSubject: Re: Saphirron's Art Gallery   Saphirron's Art Gallery EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:24 pm

Some where you can get payed lol!
Back to top Go down
Lemur

Lemur

PostSubject: Re: Saphirron's Art Gallery   Saphirron's Art Gallery EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:10 pm

The tuxes look excellent Very Happy but yes, female armors please P:
Back to top Go down
limit

PostSubject: Re: Saphirron's Art Gallery   Saphirron's Art Gallery EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:11 pm

Johnified wrote:
Pretty slick, bro.

What he said XD
Back to top Go down
texstar

PostSubject: Re: Saphirron's Art Gallery   Saphirron's Art Gallery EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:34 pm

Interested in making a private server? xD I'm tryna get one started, like dedicated to these forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saphirron's Art Gallery   Saphirron's Art Gallery Empty

Back to top Go down

Saphirron's Art Gallery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Endless Online Forum :: Art / Pixels-
Jump to: