Endless Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Online Forum

Copyright eoforum ©2011

InfoEOGalleryEOSERVLatest imagesDownloadsWho is OnlineTop 250Please waitSLNHomeShopSearchRegisterLog in

[Official Guide] Getting Started

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
texstar

TNL : 0

[Official Guide] Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: [Official Guide] Getting Started   [Official Guide] Getting Started EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:10 am

Ok, so while newbland is under construction, you start off in the Wanderer's spawn location. (2, 13, 40)

All players start out level 1 with 8 stat points. (Once newbland is finished, players will start level 0 with 4 points.

-- Level 0 --
Coming soon...

-- Level 1 --
You start off a map away from aeven, 2,500 gold, and no clothes, weapons, etc. The first thing you should do is head up to Aeven, go straight to town square and become a warrior and go back to the start of aeven, this time go right and head to the Juweller. Buy a Leather Belt, and Emerald Necklace, save the rest of your gold. Now, for some clothes.. head back to the start of Aeven. Instead of right, turn left and continue only 1 map. You will be in Goats/Sheep, kill some goats to get some clothes, some goat horns for more gold, and maybe level up once or twice. Go all str, if you're level 3 you should now have 16 STR.

-- Level 3 --
Now, go sell your goat horns (writing this guide, I accumulated 16 goat horns, sold them to witch, little bit of gold (390g). Now we should go get some arrows(if you don't have enough gold just get some vyrical tents from Death Cave, or any other animal parts), after you buy the arrows from Hallowdale, head back to Aeven, go one map past the Aeven Inn, and collect some gold rings, and bracelets from the foxes, and boots from the blob slimes(if you want). After go up to Centaurs, get 2 leather bracers, then head toward the swamp. Go right 2 maps after entering swamp, and go into mummies, collect the required amount of bandages for death gloves, and grab a small sword, then get the wingo claws required for death gloves. (Wingos are located outside of Haunted House)

-- Level 3 (cont.) --
Ok, so now we have a basic paperdoll, time for some leveling and gold! You're probably using normal sword from mummies.. heh, it's not too bad for a low level. Train anywhere you wish to(Sheep is probably best for now). Once level 5 we can continue.

-- Level 5 --
Now you're level 5, perfect. If you trained at the sheep/goat then you should have some goat horns to sell, which is good, go get rid of them now. I recommend going to desert, buying some medium potions(they last the longest out of all potions). 50 might be good, with the additional stat points, you'll have 24 STR at level 5. Damage should be good for desert. Train at desert for a few levels(rocks are great for gold, potion moneys!!! Don't forget to collect 6 Golom Stones and 120 Gnome Hats)

-- Level 7 --
Jesus, I'm level 7, still in this God damn peasent suit.. If you collected good gold from rocks you should buy some potions before heading out to butterflies. Now, we're going to gnolls, enter the cave, and follow straight until you hit the back wall, go to the entrance there. Flying eyeballs! AAH! Run! go to the center, and rush in the entrance. Now, gnolls and opticas spawn here. This is probably a better place to get archery armor, since theres more gnolls. Bring all the opticas to the very back, and if you have to, die and come back. You have 2 gnolls to kill on your own, go for it, once you have archery head out, and go right to reaper cave, buy more potions if you have to(remember, desert is cheaper!). Pick up a bow or crossbow, and a Dragon Blade. Might as well collect vyrical tents for gold, and pick up 4 dark rags from the undeaths. After, head up to Ice Mountain, craft an Ice Blade. Now go to dreamworld, and get a warlock sword from the chest there, or even craft one if you'd like. Once you craft Ultima, we can continue.

-- Level 7 (cont.) --
We're pretty setup now, Pilotte is a good alternative to Frog mask, since I know a lot of people hate wearing froggies, or hods, pilotte now gives 5 accuracy! If you want to craft one, go ahead. After you're completely finished your paperdoll, head up to ice cave, collect 102 Ice Gems, and 92 Ice Cubes. You'll need 6k gold, so go make it somehow (octo, anundo for fast gold, reaper for vyricals tents and small gold). Craft some Frost arrows.

-- Level 9 --
Theres no way whatsoever you'll still be level 7, you'll be 8 or 9, possibly 10, we'll go with 9. So, you have 60 ice cubes and gems, go craft Twin blades, and you'll be the strongest you could be at this point. Now not much else to do but grind like theres no tomorrow. If there's a playerbase, and economy, hell go craft more frosts/twin blades, make some gold. If not, still craft them for when it does come up. Otherwise, train @ desert for gold and decent exp. Train until level 15.

-- Level 15 --
Wow, we're really progressing here, lets see.. if we're all STR, then 4 x 15 + 4 = 64. 64 STR @ level 15! Awesome! We can train at Haunted House now, I'd say the first 3 floors are perfect. Now, still grind levels, level 25 should be good. Now would be a good time to start Ancient Wraiths, and possibly a 2nd character for a wall, get yourself an easy scav bow.

-- Level 25 --
104 STR now, we're packing some big damage. I guess now we should try to get a team together to craft some orons. Dragon Parts aren't extremely rare, except the Dragon Bone, which is used for new crafts. I'd recommend collecting 8 Dragon Wings and Claws, to craft Fire Arrows and Oron. You'll need 20 Tenba bags as well, so go get them. Oron and Fire arrows will absolutely pimp your stats out. Get a Saw Sword and / or Scav Bow from Dragons, making you the strongest possible so far. Now we wanna get some intense training going on. HH floor 4 is good, Biters is good too. If you can setup Hall of Pain alone, or hae a friend, go for it. Exp will be amazing there. Train till about level 35 or so.

-- Level 35 --
I'm sure you went ahead and grabbed a turtle or panda, hopefully you did. Lets head back to Aeven, check out some of these new crafts. Wow, we need 10 Dragon Wings, Claws, and Bones.. Lets get them! (hopefully you have some bones from crafting oron and fire arrows) I'd say just camp dragons with friends, or solo if you're rich and can waste money on potions(or if you have a level 15 alt, and a ladder bot that works for this server). Crafting the Unlore Turtle or Panda will be a great achievement. But.. if you really want something cool, gather 20 wings claws and bones from dragons, and buy a tux or ninja dress, and craft a devil costume, depending on gender. At this point, nothing else to do but train hardcore. Level 50 should be good haha.

-- Level 50 --
You're basically a God. 204 STR, plus whatever else you have. Fire Force Wings are good to have, Fire Arrows are better for damage though. If you have the time, I'd recommend crafting a Blue Star. It gives you the Godliest stats, only a charm.

-- Level 50 (cont.) --
Nothing left to do but grind, get rich, and enjoy. Hall of Pain is your best choice, until the newer areas are released. I plan on having level 50+ areas. You'll get 200-300+ exp per enemy there. So eventually you'll reach level 200, nothing else to do, right?? xD

This should help you out.
Back to top Go down
Oxyda
GM
GM
Oxyda

TNL : 4

PostSubject: Re: [Official Guide] Getting Started   [Official Guide] Getting Started EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:14 pm

I don't think you should give them this info. should found it there self!
Back to top Go down
https://endlessonline.forumotion.com
texstar

PostSubject: Re: [Official Guide] Getting Started   [Official Guide] Getting Started EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:35 pm

Not like anyone will be able to do it, exp is only at 130%. =P
Back to top Go down
Nerded

Nerded

PostSubject: Re: [Official Guide] Getting Started   [Official Guide] Getting Started EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:22 pm

I will finish the quest! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Official Guide] Getting Started   [Official Guide] Getting Started Empty

Back to top Go down

[Official Guide] Getting Started
Page 1 of 1